Your partner in connectivity
In response to the challenges involved in the digitization of business, and given the importance of WiFi and strong connectivity in the vast majority of projects, Wixalia was formed in 2018 as a connectivity specialist.
Our company inherited the expertise of companies under Axeltim (formerly Tmm Groupe), an accelerator for innovative e-health projects and businesses. In practice, our team has been rolling out and operating connectivity and mobility solutions for more than 15 years.
As a result, our overall approach to connectivity covers every link in the chain, from Internet connections to smart objects including networks in general and Wifi in particular, and allows Wixalia to offer comprehensive turnkey solutions.
Expertise in healthcare and new markets
With substantial health expertise, thanks to our history in that sector, Wixalia is a first-rate connectivity partner for healthcare and medico-social establishments: Nursing homes and senior housing, disability organizations, clinics and specialized establishments (follow-up care, psychiatry, etc.).
By working closely with such clients, Wixalia has co-developed pertinent portfolios, for example by launching our then unique “WiFi as a Service” model and our healthcare specialization.
However, while still asserting our legacy built on health, Wixalia made the decision to diversify its markets, namely by penetrating the luxury, retail and supermarket sectors with our acquisition of the company Avirnet in late 2019.
Wixalia aims to connect companies with digital innovations and prepare them for new technological developments particularly in artificial intelligence.
More than a simple infrastructure provider, we can assist you from experimentation to the industrialization of your new services, with the agility of a specialized boutique organization.
Why choose Wixalia?
When you opt for Wixalia, you will reap the benefits of:
– A modestly sized organization
– A European presence, either with our own offices (in France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Portugal and Switzerland) or through our large network of partners
– Completely agile projects run with something of a start-up mindset
– Upgradable solutions capable of adapting to your changing needs
– A budget under your control, thanks to our “as a service” model
– Our team’s IT culture: advanced technology watch, particularly on the subject of IoT, and access to Axeltim’s ecosystem, lessons learned and cross-consulting actions