DIGITAL AT THE SERVICE OF CARE HOMES AND SHELTERED HOUSING
✘ Digital upgrade
✘ Renovation of equipments
✘ Digital transformation
Because digital is no longer an alternative, Wixalia supports you in building the connected facility you need. We help you to think about your project, for an intelligent and relevant digital.
The question is which connectivity for which digital tools?
Digital in care homes is based on three main pillars, on which we can help you: the internet connection and the WiFi network, the implementation of digital solutions and the integration of connected objects.
INTERNET and WIFI
Before embarking on setting up digital tools, let’s take a look at your network and your WiFi installations, and adapt them to your uses.
What can Wixalia do for you?
- Search for the best interconnection solution available in your area
- Management of internet links
- Guarantees of continuity of service
- Coverage audit and analysis
- Setting up a multi-user wifi network: professional, residents and visitors.
- Sizing the network for your purposes
- Network security and management of connected objects and devices
- Maintenance and supervision, managed wifi
- Green WiFi program: 1 wifi acces point installed – 1 tree planted
- Is your installation obsolete, or no longer suited to your needs? Consult us for a recovery of your equipment.
This subscription plan is a real opportunity to modernize your facilities. It’s a no-surprise model, based on an all-inclusive monthly room price: equipment, installation and services.
- No need for initial investment
- Expenses are adapted to the resources consumed
- The model is flexible and evolving at the pace of your organization
- Zero operational concerns: update, maintenance, supervision, monitoring, everything is included in the package.
DIGITAL SERVICES DEDICATED TO THE NEEDS OF CARE HOMES
Let’s develop digital services to sustainably improve the well-being of your residents, maintain social ties and simplify the daily lives of your staff.
Wixalink is a modular digital solution.
Its goals :
Simplify the organization of visits. The staff can thus devote themselves primarily to their mission with the residents.
Maintain contact with the outside world through video conferencing and communication through a private social network suitable for the elderly.
Anticipate geriatric failure to thrive. Accessible cognitive stimulation options can prevent this from happening.
Improve medical care through remote monitoring and through continuous exchange between residents and their doctors.
THE RIGHT CONNECTED TOOLS FOR CARE HOMES
Each establishment has its uses and needs. What are yours?
Wixalia helps you to sort through the many solutions available on the market, for a practical digital, and above all to integrate them into your network and secure them.
- Smart TV / IPTV
- Telemedicine carts
- Home automation
- Fall detection solutions
- Access control, anti-wandering and anti-fugue systems
- Multimedia entertainment